Apply at Tink
Careers that match your talents
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Permanent Position / Montréal
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist :
Answering to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll be supporting our talent acquisition team and enabling us to search for qualified candidates more quickly. You’ll have to identify and search for the skillsets required by Tink’s activities: Development, Infrastructure, Advisory Services, Management, Strategy, Business Performance (SEO, Cybermetrics), Creation (DA, UX, UI), Digital Production (Web Design Integration), Web Analytics, and Architecture.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will search through social media networks and professional networking websites to identify potential candidates. You will communicate directly with them, proceed with phone interviews and make an efficient recommendation for talent acquisition advisors to help them select potential clients.
“Human resources” at its core is all about humans. Our goal is to identify the strengths of potential team members so we can forge a strong employer brand! Does that sound right up your alley? Join our passionate team and together we can make the hiring experience the best it can be!
Your tasks will include:
- Searching for and contacting potential candidates using internal and external databases and developing innovative and relevant sourcing strategies to promote recruitment throughout various social media platforms;
- Interacting with professionals on niche platforms such as GitHub and Behance;
- Collaborating with hiring teams to identify the requirements of each position;
- Selecting interesting candidates and carrying out a preliminary selection by phone in line with the organization’s needs to validate the individual’s professional expertise, interpersonal skills, interest, and expectations, etc;
- Drafting ads and posting them on various websites;
- Researching companies employing individuals with the skillsets our teams are looking for;
- Contacting former candidates for new job opportunities;
- Maintaining and updating information in the internal database.
You are the right person if you:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience and 1 year in digital/web sourcing;
- Are skilled at research;
- Have a thorough knowledge of social networks and professional networking websites;
- Have in-depth knowledge of current trends in the recruitment sector;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate a high level of professionalism;
- Have excellent communication skills and are independent;
- Are proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter (asset);
- Have a sense of initiative, are able to react quickly, have active listening skills, and are flexible.
The Tink difference
Tink has been pushing the boundaries of digital since 1995. Today, we’re proud to be the biggest independent digital agency in Montreal.
Thanks to our technological roots and creative evolution, we’re able to provide our clients with a unique offering of digital services adapted to their specific business needs. Strategy, marketing, hosting, 24/7 support… we do it all to support our clients and design and deploy personalized digital ecosystems that are robust and sustainable.
At Tink, we’re a lot of things but bored is definitely not one of them. Located in the heart of the Cité du Multimédia neighbourhood, our agency has got everything going for it: a spirited team, plenty of bike paths and BIXI stations nearby, food trucks only a stone’s throw away in the summer, access to the riverside, interactive UTink workshops, and festive happy hour celebrations. It’s an ambiance that’s sure to brighten your days!