Apply at Tink
Careers that match your talents
Digital Content Producer
Permanent Position / Montréal
We have already found a new Tinker for this position!Spontaneous Application
We Are Looking for a Digital Content Producer:
Your main role will be to take part in developing and implementing various digital content strategies and to act as an editorial manager for some of our clients. To do so, you’ll be working in close contact with content strategists. More specifically, your main mandate will be to materialize the various contents proposed in the strategy by assuming a production and copywriting role.
You’ll be tasked with building relationships with clients and with some freelancers or contract workers with specific skill sets (ex.: videographers, copywriters, graphic designers).
At Tink, we believe that content is one of the pillars of a digital ecosystem that meets users’ needs. You will therefore play a key part in numerous projects.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Editorial planning and management (calendar, budget, schedule, tools and required resources)
- Develop, create and implement various content strategies for our clients’ projects
- Content writing for clients
- Long and short copy writing
- Functional writing
- Content audit, analysis and inventory
- Competitive analysis in collaboration with the strategy team
- Review and analyze content performance
- Carrying out competitive analysis for the strategy team
- Monitoring and analyzing content performance
- Analyzing the client’s needs and complying with the constraints of stakeholders
- Working in agile mode with a multidisciplinary team
- Taking part in creative workshops and developing user-centred experiences
- UX writing
- Taking part in user tests and recommending ways to improve the client experience
- Overseeing the proofreading, translation, SEO, and integration of content
You Are the Right Person if You Have:
- Bilingual French/English
- Excellent analytical and editorial skills
- 4 to 8 years of experience in a digital environment
- Substantial interest in online content, new technology and user behaviour
- Ability to work with teams with related expertise
- Experience in digital content writing
- Experience in writing for SEO, an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or less education combined with relevant experience could be taken into consideration
The saying goes: “What the King dreams, the Hand builds.” This exemplifies Tink to a T. Our clients are kings and the strategists and digital content producers are their hands. If you’re an organized team player who knows how to translate strategic orientations into content, and whose wrtiting skills easily adapt to users' needs, come join our ranks.
Working at Tink
For the past 25 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink