Apply at Tink
Careers that match your talents
Digital Production Coordinator
Permanent Position / Montréal
We have already found a new Tinker for this position!Spontaneous Application
We’re Looking for a Digital Production Coordinator:
As a digital production coordinator, you’ll be joining a team of more than 25 design and integration specialists and you’ll oversee projects for newsletters, microsites, web banners, contests, campaigns, surveys, and more. You must have at least 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients
- Ensuring the projects are delivered (newsletters, microsites, banners, campains…)
- Carrying out project planning in line with production timelines
- Coordinating and monitoring every step of the digital production process with various internal and external stakeholders
- Validating the projects to ensure that all the clients’ needs have been met
- Supporting the client in applying pre-defined strategies
- Gaining all the approvals necessary from the client to ensure projects can progress
- Monitoring hours spent on the project
- Notifying the client and internal teams of the progress at every production phase
- Working on a variety of projects for different clients.
You Are the Right Person if You Have/Are:
- Have 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position in a web environment
- Have an ability to work as a team
- Are organized, rigorous, and able to manage priorities
- Have critical thinking skills and are open-minded
- Have an ability to work with tight deadlines to deliver on time
- Are able to negotiate and are persuasive
- Are analytical, able to synthesize information, and show initiative and leadership
- Are able to make recommendations to the clients
- Are proficient with the Adobe suite as well as HTML and CSS, an asset
- Have an educational background in communication, marketing, or multimedia, an asset
- Are bilingual (French and English)
Everyone's in the same boat within the digital production team. Become a member of our proud crew of intrepid sailors who are maneuvering in these choppy waters of web banners and newsletters like true masters of the seas! If you think your resourcefulness and resilience has no match then get on board. Join us!
Working at Tink
For the past 26 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink