Apply at Tink
Careers that match your talents
Team Lead Frontend Developer
We’re Looking for a Team Lead Frontend Developer :
Do you have the desire to evolve and work within a competent and versatile team? Do you have strong development and technology skills and are you constantly looking to improve? Then we are made to work together.
You will participate in new web platform development projects (websites, intranet, ecommerce sites, transactional sites...). We have many projects underway and want to increase the capabilities of our development team in order to increase our web expertise.
You will join a quality work environment and participate in the implementation of good development practices in a Quebec agency that shines. You will bring your know-how and your Front-End expertise in a continuous integration context.
Our team speaks French, English… and IT! Let’s put it this way: if we were playing a tabletop roleplaying game, we’d all want to be the DM with knowledge of the behind-the-scenes codes! If that sounds like you, join our team of tenacious shakers and movers!
Your tasks will include:
- Act as a technical Frontend expert for the project’s team members;
- Participate in technology watches and proofs of concept;
- Participate in project development tasks and ensure they comply with best code practices and project collaboration;
- Participate in security watches and code reviews;
- Verify the adequacy of proposed solutions with the client’s needs and long term vision of the development team;
- Take on a leadership role with the development team;
- Foster collaboration between teams and encourage synergy with the DEVOPS team;
- Share and transmit your knowledge with team members and monitor their progress using a continuous improvement process;
- Developing robust and scalable web interfaces;
- Be independent, dynamic, and thorough, and a strong team player
- Working with the internal or external client relationship team in line with the iterative development cycle;
- Taking part in developing and personalizing sites and apps developed for Tink’s clients;
- Providing work estimates produced with the development team;
- Recommending ways to optimize work methods (methodologies and tools) and the best front-end technologies;
- Help optimize work methods.
You Are the Right Person if You Are or Have:
- Have 10 years of relevant experience with front-end development;
- Are proficient working with Vue JS or a similar framework (react, angular…);
- Have in-depth knowledge of the standards of HTML 5, CSS, Jquery, and Bootstrap;
- Have mastered the most popular CMS (Drupal, Wordpress);
- Are knowledgeable in DevOps tools (Jenkins, Webpack, Gulp);
- Have experience in style guide usage and maintenance;
- Displaying a sense of curiosity and showing an open mind for various technological developments;
- Have experience with template systems (Twig, Thymeleaf);(OWASP)
- Are able to easily communicate, manage priorities, and adapt;
- Have a willingness to communicate and collaborate (Scrum meetings, estimates…);
- Are focused on accessibility standards;
- Fluent in French (and English an asset)
- A college diploma in computer science, university diploma in computer science or relevant experience.
The Tink difference
Tink has been pushing the boundaries of digital since 1995. Today, we’re proud to be the biggest independent digital agency in Montreal.
Thanks to our technological roots and creative evolution, we’re able to provide our clients with a unique offering of digital services adapted to their specific business needs. Strategy, marketing, hosting, 24/7 support… we do it all to support our clients and design and deploy personalized digital ecosystems that are robust and sustainable.
At Tink, we’re a lot of things but bored is definitely not one of them. Located in the heart of the Cité du Multimédia neighbourhood, our agency has got everything going for it: a spirited team, plenty of bike paths and BIXI stations nearby, food trucks only a stone’s throw away in the summer, access to the riverside, interactive UTink workshops, and festive happy hour celebrations. It’s an ambiance that’s sure to brighten your days!