Apply at Tink
Careers that match your talents
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Permanent Position / Montréal
We have already found a new Tinker for this position!Spontaneous Application
We Are Looking for a Web Recruitment Advisor | IT | Digital Marketing:
Answering to the Director of Talent Acquisition, your goal will be to identify and search for the skillsets required by Tink’s activities: development, infrastructure, advisory services, management, strategy, business performance (SEO, cybermetrics), creation (AD, UX, UI, contenu), digital production (web design integration), analytics, and web architecture.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Headhunting, sourcing using internal and external databases, and elaborating any other innovative, relevant strategies to facilitate recruitment through our various social media platforms in collaboration with our communications advisor
- Taking part in defining needs and writing job descriptions to display new requests and managing job postings
- Selecting interesting candidates and carrying out a preliminary selection by phone in line with the organization’s needs to validate the individual’s professional expertise, interpersonal skills, interest, and expectations, etc.
- Organizing and leading interviews in person or by videoconference, transferring recommendations and providing accounts of meetings to managers and quickly following up with candidates
- Updating information in the internal database and on job sites
- Implementing innovative and creative recruitment techniques
- Contributing to a professional, positive environment focused on results
- Taking part in recruiting events, job fairs, networking events (when this is possible again!)
You Are the Right Person if You:
- Have 5 years of relevant experience in recruiting for IT and/or the web
- Have the ability to forge solid relationships and show great professionalism
- Possess excellent communications skills and are autonomous
- Have mastered LinkedIn Recruiter
- Have a large network of contacts
- Are able to work under pressure, work on several job postings at once while knowing what your priorities are
- Are strategic in your recruitment process while keeping the interest of the organization and candidates in mind
- Are passionate, enthusiastic, resolute, motivated
- Are always looking to learn and improve
- Are proficient in French (written/spoken) and comfortable with conversational English
If you love teamwork, are focused on a human-centric approach, and understand that the candidate experience is key, join our team!
If your strength is pinpointing the strengths of others, and the human element of “human resources” holds the most importance for you, then our recruitment team will welcome you with open arms! You will rub shoulders with some avid travellers who are as passionate about their employer’s brand as they are about seeing every corner of the world.
Working at Tink
For the past 25 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink