What we are looking for
We are looking for a Java developer. Do you have the desire to evolve and work within a competent and versatile team? Do you have strong development and technology skills and are you constantly looking to improve? Then we are made to work together.
You will participate in new web platform development projects (websites, intranet, ecommerce sites, transactional sites...). We have many projects underway and want to increase the capabilities of our development team in order to increase our web expertise.
You will join a quality work environment and participate in the implementation of good development practices in a Quebec agency that shines. You will bring your know-how and your Java expertise in a continuous integration context.
Our team speaks French, Englishâ¦ and IT! Let's put it this way: if we were playing a tabletop roleplaying game, we'd all want to be the DM with knowledge of the behind-the-scenes codes! If that sounds like you, join our team of tenacious shakers and movers!
Your tasks will include
- Developing robust, scalable web solutions.
- Developing websites, Intranet, e-commerce platforms.
- Working with an internal or external client relationship team in line with the development cycle.
- Taking part in developing Java-based applications.
- Participate in the analysis of requirements and applications.
- Taking part in estimating the workload with the development team.
- Working in a multi-project environment.
- Taking part in adapting work methods (methodologies, technologies, and tools).
You are the right person if you
- Have at least 7 to 10 years' experience in Java programming;
- Are experienced in an object-oriented development environment;
- Have experience of working on medium and large-scale projects;
- Have knowledge of Tomcat "standalone" and embedded in a Springboot micro-service;
- Have good knowledge of REST architectures;
- Have good knowledge of Java frameworks (Spring MVC/Security/Boot);
- Have good knowledge of JPA (Hibernate) with MSSQL;
- Have experience in Vue.js development â an asset;
- Have experience with GIT (source code management);
- Have a Bachelor's degree in computer science (lesser education combined with relevant experience may be considered);
- Are bilingual (French mandatory â English, an asset).
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hour work week with a flexible schedule
- Remote or hybrid mode
- Summer schedule
- Vacation days and paid sick leave
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Free gym access
- Telemedicine and employee assistance program
- Renowned clients and large-scale projects
- A range of modern technologies
- Opportunities for career development
- Reimbursement for training and development activities
- Various activities to get together
- Events and social activities
- Colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and fields of expertise