Digital Artistic Director
OUPS!We have already found a new Tinker for this position!
Work with the best:
For the past 23 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
We are looking for an Artistic Director:
Your role will involve designing and managing the artistic elements of Web and mobile projects for the agency. You will coordinate artistic and graphic features of digital projects that are entrusted to you. You will be responsible for artistic wireframes and will ensure the graphic quality of your projects as well as some of the agency’s creative projects. You will help prepare concepts for “pitches” with clients. You will be asked to work closely with the UX team to deliver artistic wireframes that meet ergonomic requirements.
You are recognized for:
- Generating creative, innovative and relevant ideas
- Having a vision for interactive designs
- Designing, adapting and completing designs based on the concepts and standards defined by he company, while respecting the client’s expectations and timeline
- Visualizing, drafting and executing the design
- Ensuring continuity in visual features and reviewing the integrator-designer’s work
- Developing clear, simple, visual concepts that meet accessibility standards
- Conducting follow-ups to ensure that the vision and creative direction are respected through to the final product
You are the right person if you are or have:
- Creative talent
- Successful Web and mobile projects to your credit
- Able to sell concepts to clients
- A multidisciplinary approach
- Able to manage stress well
- 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Mastered Sketch software
- Mastered the Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator software
- Able to perform multiple tasks and process multiple projects simultaneously with short deadlines
- Show initiative and leadership
- Are driven, responsible and versatile
- Have team spirit
- Pay close attention to detail
- Able to accomplish tasks quickly
Don’t judge a book by its cover...sometimes visuals speak louder than anything else. Not only are you ready and willing to reinvent yourself but you can help the most recalcitrant of clients understand the need for transformation. We want you on our team of visionaries!
Working at Tink
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink
Take your work seriously, but don't take yourself seriously