Digital and Editorial Content Advisor
Work with the best:
For the past 23 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
We are looking for a Digital and Editorial Advisor:
Under the supervision of the Digital Strategy and Customer Experience Director, the Digital and Editorial Content Advisor will be a part of a team of digital, content and media strategy experts. The role of the Digital and Editorial Content Advisor will be to help create and implement various digital content strategies and manage editorial content for some of our clients. To achieve this, you will work closely with content strategists. More specifically, an important element of your work will be to produce and coordinate various content planning processes based on the instructions provided by the strategists. You will maintain good working relationships with your clients as well as freelancers and subcontractors working in specialized fields (ex: videographers, writers, graphics designer).
At Tink, we believe that content is one of the most important elements in building a digital ecosystem that meets the need of its users. The role of the Digital and Editorial Content Advisor plays an integral role in many projects.
Your main responsibilities
- Editorial planning and management (calendar, budget, schedule, tools and required resources)
- Develop, create and implement various content strategies for our clients’ projects
- Content writing for clients
- Content audit, analysis and inventory
- Competitive analysis for the strategy team
- Review and analyze content performance.
You are the right person if you have:
- Bilingual French/English
- Excellent analytical and editorial skills
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a digital environment
- At least 2 years of experience related to content strategy
- Substantial interest in online content, new technology and user behaviour
- Ability to work with teams with related expertise
- Experience in digital content writing
- Experience in writing for SEO, an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Less education combined with relevant experience could be taken into consideration.
The saying goes: “What the King dreams, the Hand builds.” This exemplifies Tink to a T. Our clients are kings and the strategists are their hand. If you’re type of person who likes a good conquest and your strategies are akin to those of the greatest warlords, join our ranks
Working at Tink
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink
- Prestigious clients and large-scale projects
- Modern and varied technology
- Possibility of career advancement
- Paid training
- Various activities and opportunities to get together
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fruit
- Happy hours held on a regular basis
- Experienced colleagues
- A space conducive to teamwork and creativity where you can put your ideas to work
- Internal presentations
- Competitive salary
- 37.5-h work week
- Paid sick days
- Group insurance and RRSP