Functional and Business Analyst
OUPS!We have already found a new Tinker for this position!
Work with the best:
For the past 20 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
We are looking for a Functional and Business Analyst (sr):
Tink is looking to add an analyst to its team. You must be able to write project scope documents, functional specifications, contribute to project estimates in front of a development team. You will be asked to participate in many projects under the supervision of the Analysis, Specifications and Estimation Office Director.
As an Analyst at Tink, you must be aware of and interested in new technologies and be skilled with the Web and its issues; you must also be very comfortable with clients and able to guide them in their choices.
If you like challenges and are able to excel when working on more than one project at a time, if team coordination motivates you and if you communicate as well in French as in English, then this position is for you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand and take note of clients' business needs
- Work alongside the sales team to develop service proposals (project scope, project estimate)
- Create software architecture
- Grasp functional application requirements from clients
- Write functional specifications (mainly with Invision, Axure and Confluence tools)
- Produce data modelling
- Work with designers (strategists, information architects, art directors) and technology specialists to define solutions
- Manage backlogs and stories according to the Scrum/Agile project philosophy using JIRA
- Ensure that the outlined business and functional needs are consistent with the service proposal
- Presenting/spearheading work sessions with clients (presentation of analyses, training, etc.)
- Follow-up with programmers
- Ensure quality control
You are the right person if you have:
- A university degree in information technology
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Bilingual (French and English, written and spoken)
- Organized and can plan your work efficiently
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite (notably Jira and Confluence), a significant asset
We’re looking for a mentalist who can read our clients’ minds and predict their needs. And then, you relay them in a simple way to a multi-talented team. As a future member of our club of analysts, you will also be responsible for deciphering a common thread to lead the team out of a maze. Asset: Mulder and Scully-like investigative skills.
Working at Tink
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink
- Prestigious clients and large-scale projects
- Modern and varied technology
- Possibility of career advancement
- Paid training
- Various activities and opportunities to get together
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fruit
- Happy hours held on a regular basis
- Experienced colleagues
- A space conducive to teamwork and creativity where you can put your ideas to work
- Internal presentations
- Competitive salary
- 37.5-h work week
- Paid sick days
- Group insurance and RRSP