OUPS!We have already found a new Tinker for this position!
Work with the best
For the past 23 years, Tink has been pushing the boundaries of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
We are currently looking for an Information architect and UX designer:
**Please note that this is a permanent position. However, the chosen candidate will be working 3 days a week at our client’s site located at metro Cremazie. The 2 remaining days will be at our Old Montreal office. Once the mandate is completed, the chosen candidate will be part of the design team at Tink.
You will carry out user experience modelling for transactional, application, promotional, relational, and collaborative websites.
Your role will be to apply user-focused design methodologies and approach techniques affecting research, analysis, design, and evaluation of interfaces (web, applications, mobile, software, etc.).
The ideal candidate will:
- Analyze target audiences, their profile and needs, think up innovative web solutions
- Build information architecture (content inventory, site plan, navigation model, functionalities, information hierarchy)
- Design user experience models by integrating best practices in line with ergonomics, navigation, and web accessibility (wire models)
- Heuristic evaluation of current websites and participation in developing evolution plans and recommendations (personas, user tests, etc.)
- Contribute to defining and drafting service proposals
You are the right person if you have:
- Minimum of 4 to 10 years of experience in web interface design
- Solid grasp of best practices in ergonomics, navigation, user experience, and web accessibility
- Self-sufficiency to execute mandates with clients
- Knowledge of mobile platform ergonomics
- Team player, intra and interdisciplinary exchanges motivate you and feedback from your peers is essential for you to fine-tune your deliverables
- Excellent communicator and skilled writer
- Bilingual (written and spoken, French and English) Asset
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office tools
- Master in interaction design (Less education combined with relevant experience could be taken into consideration)
- In-depth knowledge of AXURE and SKETCH is highly recommended (or knowledge of similar mock-up software).
Do you use the expression “user experience” as often as you use a comma in a sentence? Do you know Axure and Sketch inside out? Do you focus on the human element in web design and in your personal interactions? Apply at Tink! You will work alongside curious people who have a highly developed sense of humour.
Working at Tink
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink
- Prestigious clients and large-scale projects
- Modern and varied technology
- Possibility of career advancement
- Paid training
- Various activities and opportunities to get together
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fruit
- Happy hours held on a regular basis
- Experienced colleagues
- A space conducive to teamwork and creativity where you can put your ideas to work
- Internal presentations
- Competitive salary
- 37.5-h work week
- Paid sick days
- Group insurance and RRSP