Web Integrator - Designer
OUPS!We have already found a new Tinker for this position!
Work with the best:
For the past 20 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
We are looking for a Web designer / integrator:
You must have at least 3 to 4 years of relevant multimedia experience to join our team. You will work with the CSC team and participate in many client projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Design, adapt and produce Web content according to the concepts and standards outlined by the company, using the appropriate tools and software while meeting client expectations, deadlines and allocated budgets.
- Make changes to information and complete updates on websites
- Update content
- Update CSS/HTML
- Recommend approaches and designs for presenting information on the Web, and provide alternatives to our various partners so that the information is consistent with the company’s standards
- Help create new graphic designs for the Web
- Set up the visual element
- Create and rearrange mock-up
- Create newsletters for various clients
- Complete web and content integration
- Complete the design
- Carry out advertising campaigns.
You are the right person if you have:
- Workplace experience in a Web environment
- Experience in a multi-project environment
- Understand responsive and cross-platform environments
- Good team spirit
- Very well organized
- Concrete experience in a Web development environment
- Accustomed to working within very tight deadlines and meeting deliverables
- Have a minimum college diploma in multimedia studies
- Important – Illustrator and InDesign
- Assets - JSP, JSTL, AppFuse and Flash
- Knowledge of and compliance with accessibility standards
Everyone's in the same boat within the digital production team. Become a member of our proud crew of intrepid sailors who are maneuvering in these choppy waters of web banners and newsletters like true masters of the seas! If you think your resourcefulness and resilience has no match then get on board. Join us!
Working at Tink
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink
- Prestigious clients and large-scale projects
- Modern and varied technology
- Possibility of career advancement
- Paid training
- Various activities and opportunities to get together
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fruit
- Happy hours held on a regular basis
- Experienced colleagues
- A space conducive to teamwork and creativity where you can put your ideas to work
- Internal presentations
- Competitive salary
- 37.5-h work week
- Paid sick days
- Group insurance and RRSP