OUPS!We have already found a new Tinker for this position!
Work with the best:
For the past 23 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst :
We are currently looking to add a Quality Assurance Analyst to our team. You must have solid experience as a test analyst and overseeing quality control in a web environment. You must have at least 3 to 6 years in quality control. You must be extremely detail oriented and analytical. You must also be able to provide diagnoses and recommend viable solutions.
- Assess the preliminary and functional analyses required to planning and implementing tests
- Create various test structures and test scenarios
- Carry out systems tests and test cases
- Draft test cases and test scripts
- Carry out capacity tests
- Carry out GUI tests
- Recommend the production of IT deliverables
- Follow up on identified issues and make sure they are resolved
- Work on multiple parallel projects
- Respect tight deadlines
- Carry out related tasks
You are the right person if you have:
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience carrying out tests, drafting test scripts and test cases
- A thorough understanding and use of the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of CMS tests (recommended)
- Knowledge of Jira (recommended)
- Knowledge of backend devepment (recommended)
- Experience with regression testing or functional testing
- Experience in test automation is recommended
- Professional behaviour and team spirit
- College degree in IT
- Less education combined with relevant experience could be taken into consideration
- Fluent in French and English recommended
If all our Tinkers were to do an escape game, would you would be the game’s master who knew all the secret codes? Did you answer yes? Join our agile team!
Mandatory prerequisite: we’re looking for someone bilingual (second language: computer languages)
Your superpower: the tenaciousness of the tortoise and the speed of the hare, race after race.
Working at Tink
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink
Take your work seriously, but don't take yourself seriously