Apply at Tink
Careers that match your talents
We Are Looking for a Web QA:
Answering to the Director of Analysis and Specification, you’ll help ensure the company is delivering high-quality solutions in each of its mandates (content websites, e-commerce websites, web apps, mobile apps). We have numerous ongoing projects and want to increase the oversight capacities of our QA team.
As a Web QA Analyst, you’ll be mainly responsible for testing the solutions developed at Tink. You’ll also be called upon to define testing strategies, draft test cases, and run trials (manually or with automated tools). You’ll be working upstream of the development cycle because quality assurance needs to happen at every phase of the project. You will ultimately be the person who, in collaboration with the Product Owner and Project Manager, certifies and authorizes the delivery of solutions to our clients. In sum, you’ll be the stalwart for quality at our company.
If you love taking on challenges and are able to work on several projects at once without missing a beat, if you are dedicated to delivering quality solutions, if you are detail-oriented and are at ease communicating in both French and English, we want you to join our team. Plenty of stimulating challenges await you!
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Instilling the importance of quality in project teams
- Incorporating the functional analyses required to plan and implement trials
- Defining test strategies for various projects
- Drafting test cases and planning test cycles and their executions
- Validating the conformity of products with regards to functional mock-ups (UX) and artistic mock-ups (UI) produced by our design team
- Carry out functional tests
- Carrying out accessibility tests (WCAG and others)
- Documenting and following up on irregularities detected and ensuring they are resolved
- Follow up on identified issues and make sure they are resolved
- Endorsing or opposing the implementation of solutions and/or deliverables
- Working on several projects at once
- Meeting tight deadlines.
You Are the Right Person if You :
- An in-depth knowledge of the web (sites and applications) and mobile apps
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in drafting tests cases and carrying out tests
- Proficient with the most popular CMS solutions on the market (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Experience with HTML and content publication using a CMS
- Experience in visual and functional tests
- Knowledge of backend devepment (recommended)
- Experience with specialized accessibility QA tools (WCAG and others) – an asset
- Experience with implementing and/or using automated test tools (asset)
- A positive attitude and team spirit
- A minimum of a DEC in IT
- Bilingual (French/English) both written and spoken.
The Tink difference
Tink has been pushing the boundaries of digital since 1995. Today, we’re proud to be the biggest independent digital agency in Montreal.
Thanks to our technological roots and creative evolution, we’re able to provide our clients with a unique offering of digital services adapted to their specific business needs. Development, strategy, marketing, design, hosting, 24/7 support… we do it all to support our clients and deploy personalized digital ecosystems that are robust and sustainable.
At Tink, we’re a lot of things but boring is definitely not one of them. Located in the heart of the Cité du Multimédia neighbourhood, our agency has got everything going for it: a spirited team, plenty of bike paths and BIXI stations nearby, food trucks only a stone’s throw away in the summer, access to the riverside, interactive UTink workshops, and festive happy hour celebrations. It’s an ambiance that’s sure to brighten your days!