For the past 23 years, Tink has been pushing the limits of the digital world. We are proud of being the largest independent digital agency in Montreal. Our technological roots and creative evolution allow us to imagine, design, and produce exhaustive digital solutions that are adapted to your business needs.
From strategy to implementation, marketing, 24/7 support, and hosting, we work hand in hand with our clients to design and nurture relevant and sustainable digital ecosystems.
The account manager provides leadership by contributing to every activity associated with a client account. In addition to also taking on the role of advisor, she or he will support the director of business development in identifying opportunities to retain clients and foster customer loyalty.
Ideally, she or he will become the client’s main point of contact for activities related to their projects, ad-hoc initiatives, or marketing activities (interactive campaigns, promotions, contests, etc.).
The account manager must therefore possess enough knowledge and experience to act as an expert when it comes to the digital world in order to support our clients. Ideally, she or he will have a degree in business administration, with an option in marketing or e-commerce to be able to provide perspectives, opinions, ideas, and suggestions that enhance the solutions we develop for our clients. The account manager may be called upon to oversee several clients at once.
- Incorporate and rely on the best practices when developing a strategy and defining and designing digital solutions
- Devise, prepare, and present projects to clients in collaboration with the head of business development: websites, interactive campaigns, contests, social networks, etc.
- Prepare and take care of presentations to clients
- Manage sessions for brainstorming, designing, and creating solutions
- Work closely with project managers for follow ups and other activities related to client accounts
- Follow up on marketing activities (or other) that may fall under your purview
- Occasionally take part in calls for tenders and oversee propositions
- Ensure a high-quality service offering in line with budgets and deadlines
- Promote the sharing of information and collaboration between team members of the projects you oversee
- Ensure that mandates run smoothly and support the client relationship with the project manager
- May be called upon to elaborate and manage clients’ annual “digital” budgets
Professional and social skills
- Creativity and inventiveness
- Ability to bring people together and sense of diplomacy. Must be able to work and collaborate with other agencies while promoting TINK
- A capacity to create and maintain a relationship of trust with the clients and ability to act as an advisor for them
- Knowledge of personal weaknesses and adept at surrounding yourself with experts
- Budgetary accountability
- Accountability for delivering high-quality services that meet deadlines
- Perfectly bilingual
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- B.A. in business administration, option marketing or e-commerce
- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge and experience with CX (asset)
- Experience working on interactive accounts
- In-depth knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Are you able to put together a proposal like it’s as easy as pie? Are you the kind of leader that guides clients toward the light and wouldn’t dream of leaving the team in the dark? We’re looking for someone whose self-assurance is backed by reasoning that is as complex as an episode of Quantico, who can smell a business opportunity from miles away and who our clients can trust 100%!
Working at Tink
At Tink, a multitude of activities brighten our everyday lives. Surrounded by bike paths and BIXI stands, our agency has everything it takes to give your day a little punch: a genuine team working in synergy, food trucks in summer, within walking distance of the office, quick access to the river’s edge, UTink training sessions and festive happy hours. An unrivalled atmosphere!Discover Tink
- Prestigious clients and large-scale projects
- Modern and varied technology
- Possibility of career advancement
- Paid training
- Various activities and opportunities to get together
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fruit
- Happy hours held on a regular basis
- Experienced colleagues
- A space conducive to teamwork and creativity where you can put your ideas to work
- Internal presentations
- Competitive salary
- 37.5-h work week
- Paid sick days
- Group insurance and RRSP