CDAP: Canada Digital Adoption Program
Tink is a digital advisor authorized to help you boost your business technology.
What is CDAP?
The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is a Government of Canada initiative intended to help SMEs adopt digital technologies. To this end, CDAP encourages businesses to develop digital adoption plans and issues grants of up to $15,000 to eligible applicants to offset the cost of developing these plans. Tink is one of the Canadian digital advisors authorized by CDAP to develop a digital plan tailored to your business needs.
Tink is one of the Canadian digital advisors authorized by CDAP to develop a digital plan tailored to your business needs.
How can you get this grant?
Once you have your plan in hand, you can also apply for an interest-free loan with the bank for Canadian entrepreneurs (BDC). If your application is approved, you could receive up to $100,000 to implement your digital plan.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Being a for-profit business
- Being a private company
- Being a sole proprietor or a business incorporated under the laws of Canada or a province or territory
- Having between 1 and 499 full-time employees
- Bringing in between $500,000 and $100 million in annual revenue in any of the previous three years
Why develop a digital adoption plan?
- To inform your management committee of the risks of your business’s current situation and the opportunities presented by a digital transformation
- To determine the level of effort and the budget required to carry out your digital transformation
- To create a clear, easily communicable roadmap for all aspects of your digital plan
- To identify the most critical skills that are needed in your business’s I.T. department
Why choose Tink as your CDAP digital advisor?
- Helping local SMEs grow is part of our DNA
- Digital profitability is central to our mission
- We have been an authorized CDAP advisor since 2023
- We have a team of strategic specialists on staff and have been building digital plans for over 20 years
- We bring together experts in every area of digital services
What is our approach to digital strategy?
Together, we decide on a collaborative process and agree on an approach, objectives, and work structure.
Where are you starting from?
We evaluate your current situation to get a clear picture of your vision, strategic goals, business challenges, and operational processes. We assess your digital maturity and gather key details about your information systems and technologies.
Digital adoption analysis and recommendations
Where are you going?
We make recommendations regarding ways technology can be used to meet your business objectives and requirements, and identify digital solutions and/or technology options.
How will you get there?
We identify the key actions your business needs to take before adopting digital solutions. Next, we develop a roadmap for your technology projects, complete with timelines, dependencies, and cost estimates.