Rethinking our relationship with the environment with the Fond de solidarité FTQ’s eco-profile.
From strategy to content writing, graphic design and solutions development to implementation, Tink, digital partner of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ, was entrusted to design the organization’s most recent initiative - écoportrait.ca.
As a part of its ongoing Épargne positive campaign, the Fonds de solidarité FTQ recently launched a brand new initiative - a digital platform that gives users the chance to evaluate their level of eco-responsibility by focusing on their perceptions, behaviours and purchasing habits.
To gain a better understanding of Quebecers’ relationship with the environment, the Fonds de solidarité FTQ (in partnership with Léger) conducted a survey among 1,002 Quebecers. The results of this survey provided a glimpse of the participants’ consumer habits.
The objective of this initiative is to position the Fonds de solidarité FTQ as a green organization, while giving new life to its target. To accomplish this goal, Tink developed a tool that would allow users to create their own eco-profile online. By completing 4 surveys related to food, purchasing behaviour, waste and transportation, participants can compare their results with those of their fellow Quebecers - and obtain advice from industry professionals.
“We want to give Fonds investors and Quebecers in general a chance to reduce their environmental impact, starting by increasing awareness and providing concrete tips that can be applied to their day-to-day lives starting today. We remain focused on producing relevant, clear and transparent content.”
Ariane Lafleur, Content Strategist
- Director of Consulting Services – Francois Boissonneault
- Project Manager – Catherine Lavigne
- Content Strategist – Ariane Lafleur
- Content Production and Editorial Management Consultants - Marie-Claude Hébert, Élisabeth Hurel
- Artistic Director – Julie Versailles
- UX/Information Architect– Audrey Lapostolle
- Analyst – Olivier Bataille
- Develop Team – Patrice Laplante, Mehdi Hazourli, Adrien Lepoutre, Renée-Claude Pelletier, Frédérick Plante
- SEO Advisor – Mylène Dunand
- Data strategist and cybermetrics consultants – Dominic Villiard, Louis Tremblay