The Centre du Rasoir's digital transformation is piloted by Tink, in collaboration with Shopify Plus
For more than 60 years, Centre du Rasoir has been providing Quebecers with outstanding advisory services and high-quality products, chosen by experts in 40 locations across the province. Centre du Rasoir, which has been part of Quebecers’ daily lives since 1959, is about to write a new chapter in its history with a new brand image, new in-store concepts, and a new website.
Centre du Rasoir has entrusted Tink and its digital expertise with the mandate of revamping its e-commerce site.
« We’ve decided to partner with Tink because we believe working with a Quebec-based company was important. Tink is an agency with 25 years of digital experience, and they’ve always been able to stand out. They’ve provided us with unwavering support throughout the process and we are confident in the success of this project.»
Jessica Trudeau, Marketing Director - Centre Du Rasoir
Always searching for the most powerful technologies to meet our clients’ business needs, this project is an ideal opportunity for Tink to forge a solid partnership with Shopify, whose e-commerce platform is used by more than 1.7 million businesses worldwide. To meet Centre du Rasoir’s specific needs, the Shopify Plus version was chosen and is currently being integrated within the project.
Tink and the Centre du Rasoir’s teams will be working on the company’s entire digital ecosystem, and will be:
- Carrying out a business analysis and migrating the PIM (Product Inventory management)
- Developing an ERP (Enterprise Ressource Planning) connector to ensure a fluid exchange of information
- Integrating with Akeneo PIM
- Supporting UX/UI to ensure an optimal online customer experience
- Offering workshops focused on optimizing e-commerce business rules, from the online order to delivery, in collaboration with Shopify Plus and Centre du Rasoir’s teams
- Deploying the website and providing support
- Developing a digital marketing plan (SEO, marketing automation, newsletter, etc.)
Tink has partnered with renowned Quebec organizations such as Metro, Desjardins, Brunet, and the Fonds de solidarité FTQ and is extremely proud of supporting another renowned institution such as Centre du Rasoir in such an important digital transformation.